TRS leader Sravan inspired by Pawan Kalyan


In Politics, anything can happen at any time. Here is another case which matches this statement!

TRS politburo member Sravan (former PRP Yuvarajyam leader) is one of leaders who strongly opposed the way Pawan Kalyan's Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu was picturized. Now, the same person claims Pawan Kalyan is his inspiration.

Kumar, a caller from Telangana district Kammam, asked a few hard-hitting questions to Sravan during a live discussion on CGR issue.

Q1) Is 56-years-long Telangana movement getting scared of a 3-hours-film?

Sravan: We aren't fearing that a 3-hours-film will ruin the T-movement. But, we willn't tolerate if some people does whatever they want just because there is freedom of speech.

Q2) I find this very surprising! If you type Sravan Kumar or Yuva Rajyam in Youtube, you will find the clippings of Sravan accompanying Pawan Kalyan during his campaign in the region and even showed praises that there is no one alike Pawan who is committed to Telangana.

Sravan: Yes, I moved very closely with Pawan Kalyan garu and I respect him even Today. It's big surprise to me actually, the person who supported Telangana and was close to T-leaders & people here uttered such dialogues in the film.  I really don't understand why Pawan didn't object such content, when Puri filmed it. He studied thousands of books and his house looks alike a library, what to say if a person who knows about several movements does this!

It's a fact that I had said Pawan is committed to Telangana and Today I'm objecting the film, there is no doubt about it. 

Q3) Who is Sravan Kumar? It was Pawan who brought him into politics and gave a platform for him!

Sravan: Yes, Pawan brought Me into politics and he encouraged Me. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't find fault with him. 'If someone commits mistake, you should question them". Actually, I learnt this thing from Pawan garu. He was the person who didn't spare even his brother Chiranjeevi when committed a mistake. Today, I'm doing what he has taught me and he is my inspiration. 
You have read this article Latest news / PAWAN KALYAN / RECENT POSTS with the title TRS leader Sravan inspired by Pawan Kalyan. You can bookmark this page URL http://misstronline.blogspot.com/2012/10/trs-leader-sravan-inspired-by-pawan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...