10 Quotable Quotes About Kamal Hassan Vishwaroopam

                                                   



 Kamal Haasan: 


Vishwaroopam is the most Muslim-friendly film I have seen. I am very careful in what I say. You can't make a funny story about religion.

 Icon bashing is a great way to be noticed when you are not one yourself. This kind of cultural terrorism will have to stop.


 I am not blaming one religion. I am fed up. I am just an artiste, I am godless.


 I think Tamil Nadu wants me out. I will have to seek a secular state to stay in, from Kashmir to Kerala. If I cannot find in India, I will hopefully find another secular country to take me in. MF Hussain had to do it, Haasan will do it.






Shah Rukh Khan: We have all gone through it. We all have faced it. I have faced similar issues in the past with his own films such as My Name Is Khan, Billu Barber and Om Shanti Om. The whole controversy is very unfortunate


Salman Khan: Dekho yaar its a movie and there are only two kinds of movies good or bad. Hit and flop and the only people who decide are the ones who buy tickets. Am 100% gonna see it.


Rajinikanth: I request Muslim brethren to give up their demand to ban Vishwaroopam. Please discuss with Kamal how to make changes without affecting the storyline. Kamal's screening for Muslims before the theatrical release shows his love and regard for them.


Dhanush: My heart bled for Kamal Haasan when he talked about leaving.


Siddharth: Taliban Tamil Nadu. Heartbreaking to see the greatest Tamil actor of all time talking about leaving Tamil Nadu, about bankruptcy and about unfair persecution.


Nagarjuna: He is one of the best actors our country has produced. I don't think he will do something to affect communal harmony of our country."


You have read this article Latest news / RECENT POSTS / Special with the title 10 Quotable Quotes About Kamal Hassan Vishwaroopam . You can bookmark this page URL http://misstronline.blogspot.com/2013/01/10-quotable-quotes-about-kamal-hassan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...